2017 International LNG in BC Conference
November 28 – 30, 2017
Vancouver Convention Centre West
As the demand for energy grows throughout a world seeking more environmentally responsible ways to power its economies, British Columbia is ideally positioned to meet the global need for cleaner fuel by developing a safe and responsible liquefied natural gas (LNG) industry.
Through innovation and inclusiveness, we’re creating an environmentally safe LNG sector with the support of an abundant supply of natural gas and a commitment to responsible development, providing long-term benefits for British Columbians, producers, and proponents.
On November 28 to 30, 2017, join us as industry executives, First Nations, local businesses, investors, students, educators, federal and provincial decision makers, and other officials gather in Vancouver to share their perspectives about British Columbia’s burgeoning new export industry. Learn how B.C. is harnessing this generational opportunity to build unprecedented long-term growth and investment for a cleaner world and all British Columbians.
The 2017 International LNG in BC Conference includes:
- Learn how B.C. provides the most competitive conditions to develop LNG projects.
- Discover how B.C.’s LNG sector reinforces the province’s position as a world leader in responsible resource development and energy generation.
- Experience the latest trends and technologies powering the LNG sector.
- Participate in expanded networking opportunities.
- Hear from provincial and federal government decision makers and learn from First Nations Leaders about how they are partnering and benefitting from the LNG industry’s successes.
- Connect with the officials, educators, institutions and students that will meet the LNG sector’s skills and employment needs.